Wednesday, September 14, 2011

DIY Headboard

We have not even signed the lease yet on our new apartment and I'm already picking out headboards.  Our current bedroom was too small to have one so the thought of getting one is very exciting!  I really want a fun, printed headboard, but I'm not sure if the bf will go for it.  After looking online I've decided that purchasing one may be out of our budget.  I think a DIY headboard would be a fun weekend project once we move in.  Here are some inspirations:


image courtesy of divine distractions

image courtesy of decorpad


image courtesy of decor happy


So many options to choose from!!
I will show you all fabric swatches when I'm down to the final 5 choices.
Here is my help... a DIY video by Homegoods (my fav)!


Cannot wait to get settled and start already.