Friday, September 2, 2011

My Favorites

My posting has been sporadic this week because of the Hurricane.  We had no power on Monday, our computers were down at work on Tuesday and I had to play catch up on Wednesday...  That being said, I still have my favorite moments of the week in no specific order.


Crew's new poppy king lipstick.  The perfect red
I would sleep in it if I could.

image courtesy of my friend, Amanda's fab blog.  Check it out here.

A perfect mixture of masculine meets feminine.
image courtesy of elle decor

Anna Dello Russo's arm candy.

image courtesy of Easy Fashion/Paris

Kate Spade's Westward campaign.



images courtesy of kate spade

Eagerly anticipating tonight's date night with my wonderful boyfriend.



Always masculine, even when caught holding my gold clutch...
Love you.

Enjoy your holiday weekend!
xxx