Monday, April 16, 2012

Our Weekend









What a great weekend!!  Friday night was a stress reliever with my sweetie.  First some drinks and then a flick.  I literally can't do anything on Friday nights because after a busy week, I just want to crash.  Saturday was the best- we spent the afternoon at Eataly with Alex's parents.  If you haven't been definitely make the trip- It's a bit of a tourist trap, but way worth it.  It brought me back to Italy.  We picked up some groceries and headed back to the apartment to make Alex's dad's famous sauce & meatballs.  I would post the recipe, but I was sworn to secrecy.  It is AMAZING.  Then, we invited my parents over for an impromptu dinner party where I got to use my new china! (we were having way too much fun and I forgot to take pictures! So sad! At least I got the table!).  Sunday was spent relaxing on the Upper East Side with my fiance and pup... some delicious left-overs were demolished.  It was perfect.  Hope yours was equally as wonderful!