Monday, May 21, 2012

What a day in NY!


A cute gray day...


Hope you guys had a great weekend! What a day to come back to work! I don't know about you all, but NYC was gorgeous this weekend and now Monday is a rainy mess. It's a bummer for sure, but at least it is rainy while I'm in the office and it did not dampen my weekend at the park. When I wake up and see that it's rainy I get in a bit of a slump. I tend to go for my go to rain outfit of black pants, hunters, chunky knit and maybe a fun earring, but that's pretty much it. Today I was inspired by a client of mine who looked super chic in her skirt, lanvin flower necklace and boots. Above is a similar look that I have chosen to break down in an inexpensive fashion. Hopefully my next rainy day outfit will be just as cute! By the way... don't you LOVE this Bridier Baubles necklace?! It's adorbs and SO well priced it's a steal!!