Friday, June 29, 2012

FOR MY GIRLS

Bridesmaid Gifts


I've done a few posts about gifts for my bridesmaids.  I want something special, that really tells them I've thought about their style, what they love and how much they each mean to me.  I love the idea of all of these items.  The jack rogers are adorable to throw on at the party.  They're comfy and easy to dance in.  I adore this robe as well.  It reminds me of one of our Manuel Canovas old school toile's and it would be so cute for pictures.  The monogrammed bag is completely adorable and can be customized for each bridesmaid... different color options, stripes, animals, tassels, anything.  Last but not least those earings.  Die.  Most gorgeous color.  They're actually more perfect for my sister's wedding, but either way...
Have a wondeful weekend ladies!

Here is where to buy: