Tuesday, April 21, 2015

A SPRING REFRESH

A SPRING REFRESH


I don't know about you guys, but every season I like to add a little something new.  Accessories really seem to do the trick for me.  This season a new pair of fresh loafers and a statement necklace will really pep up last years white, linen blazer.  Also, I am currently coveting the hermes satchel in this beautiful, blue, but that is wishful thinking.  As for the house- Bode (our bulldog) really needs a cute, clean bed.   Also, I've started hoarding great accessories for the future house.  I'm still obsessing over this scalloped lantern and recently purchased this glass knot for the show house-  it is so beautiful I had to get one for myself as well.

1. Loafers - Tods
2. Lantern - Coleen & Co.
3. Tassel Necklace - Calypso
4. Satchel - Hermes
5. Glass Knot - Antique Store
6. Dog Bed - Amy Berry Design