Monday, August 17, 2015

GARDEN GATES | HAMPTONS EDITION














We have the luxury of spending some time, every summer in the Southampton.  It is my absolute favorite time of year.   Hours upon hours with family & friends, laying by the pool, shopping at favorites like Roberta Roller Rabbit & Calypso, reading at the beach & going out to amazing dinners.  Although, recently my focus changed from the plethora of stores on Jobs to the beautiful, often times surreal architecture and landscaping surrounding me.  

I literally had to stop and stare at the above.  Dee & I have always been obsessed with gorgeous, classic, garden gates, but recently I slowly began stalking them because Alex & I are looking for one of our own.  These are the perfect inspiration.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!