I always try to be that person who is super organized and prepared for things. Holidays, Mondays at the office, life in general. Sometimes I am, but most of the time I am grasping at straws and this fast approaching holiday is one of those times. If you're like me and still need a gift for your bestie who's hosting or your in laws who are already prepping the ham, but you haven't even thought of present yet then you're in luck...
the above are perfect.
1. Porcelain Platter | Chairish
2. Horn Salt & Pepper | Bunny Williams for Ballard
3. Rosemary Topiary | Terraine
4. Tassel Pillow | Tory Burch
5. Pagoda Candle Cover | Bunny Williams for Ballard
6. Leopard Cashmere Throw | Williams & Sonoma
7. Green Tortoise Frame | Oscar de la Renta