Friday, October 21, 2016

FRIDAY'S FAVORITES | INSPIRATION


This week was a long one.  My husband and I are awaiting the birth of our first little girl and my mom and I are swamped in client meetings.  I feel blessed that we are so busy right now and am beyond excited for our new projects ahead (although, I have to say I am more excited to meet my baby girl of course!!)  We need constant inspiration and browsing pinterest in bed while laying awake at night has become a favorite pastime.  This week there seemed to be a common thread- gracie or gracie-esq wallpaper.  It is beyond beautiful and just inherently classic.  I have been desperately wanting framed panels in our living room and am thinking about biting the bullet as a push present for myself... we shall see!  I hope you enjoy this weeks inspiration...