Wednesday, January 31, 2018

GIFT GUIDE | VALENTINES DAY


I adore anything pink and Valentine's Day is the perfect holiday to celebrate this happy color.  I hope you enjoy shopping with this gift guide I put together.  Such adorable things for the ladies in your life.  

1.  Personalized Bedding, Napkins or guest towels.
Leontine linens is the epitome of chic.  Their coloring and monogram styling are just beautiful.  I would love that bottom pink number in my guest bathroom.

2.  Heart Jammies 
Roberta Roller Rabbit has the most comfortable, Pima Cotton PJ's you'll ever touch.  How obsessed would you be with your husband if he got matching, pink heart pajamas for you and your little one?  The perfect gift.

3.  A sweet pink friend
Pottery Barn Kids has the most adorable little doll.  Dressed in pink and white stripes, it is a great gift for your little one to cuddle with while eating a delicious heart cookie on Valentines Day.

4.  A Bright Fedora
Net-A-Porte updates a classic with this fun ribbon.  I usually wear solid bathing suits or bikini's on the beach so this would be a great accent.  

5.  Stationary
Parker Thatch nails it with this adorable elephant note card.  A fun gift for someone any age.

6.  Mini Resort Wear
Minnow Swim is my new go to for Georgia's swimwear.  The ruffles are so adorable on her chubby little body and the neutral palette is classic and perfect.  The above is my absolute favorite that she will be wearing all summer long.

7.  Earrings
Rebecca de Ravenel's drop earrings are still a go to of mine, even though they have been around for a while now.  I always try to scoop them up on sale through Moda when I can.  This color is pretty and will be great for spring wedding season and summer cocktails.

xx