Monday, August 22, 2011

The Bigger the Better...

I've been a fan of statement necklaces ever since my Nanny let me play in her jewelry box.  I definitely believe that a fantastic, gigantic necklace can transform an outfit. 


Mary McDonald did it perfectly throughout Million Dollar Decorators.


Tory Burch is always rocking enormous pieces and i adore it.

image courtesy of Elle

My fashion gf, Olivia Palermo, is also known for her accessories.

image courtesy of styling image

My latest obsession is this huge, lucite choker that ALL of my clients have.
They sell is at Searle in NYC and it comes in a multitude of colors.


I wasn't about to spend $178 on plastic so I searched for a knock-off.
I found one at Anthropologie for $68.


I kind of love the emerald color.
I think I may have to purchase this for the holidays!

Enjoy this gorgeous day!
xo