Wednesday, July 8, 2015

AN INTERESTING ART SOURCE




I am contacted daily by vendors promoting their products or wanting us to check out their websites.  I always take the time to do so because it's so fun to use something new in whatever projects we are working on.  Using the same thing over and over gets old.

Recently, I received an email from ArtStar.  A website that was created to make contemporary prints accessible to everyone.  Coincidentally I was searching for prints to use in our Nantucket staging job so it was perfect timing.  I was immediately obsessed with their Slim Aarons esq take on photography, their adorable trendy fashion items and their section on prints for kids.

Unfortunately we were on a deadline for Nantucket so we did not use the above, but I intend on revisiting them very soon for a new project.