I have a habit of late night shopping now that I'm sporadically up feeding Georgia. Lately, a frequent favorite has been One Kings Lane. As a designer I have access to the best sources at terrific prices, but sometimes I want immediate satisfaction. One Kings Lane is the perfect spot for that. They will often times have great linens, already made pillows and terrific artwork. Above are some recent finds.
1. Linens | Matouk with a classic knot like pattern.
2. Etagere | A detailed piece with beautiful fretwork.
3. Pillows | A classic pattern in a pop of color.
4. Lamps | Statement pagoda's for a dining room to add some fun on a more traditional buffet.
5. Artwork | A beautiful view of the Louvre through the beautifully lined trees.
Sidenote... I just purchased this piece for our dining room
6. Mirror | A small starburst who's dimensions are perfect for over your master bed.