After yesterday's blizzard on Long Island all I can think about is our yearly trip to Palm Beach. The warm sun and bright colors are always an inspiration for our preppy chic look. In Palm Beach culture there is always the consistent, but cliche pink and green. A more modern interpretation comes with the colors pink and blue. Whether in your clothes or in a classic poolside awnings, the palette is fresh, inviting and happy. Who wouldn't want to lounge under a gorgeously blue or pink canopy with a cocktail, late afternoon when the sun gets a little too strong. Clearly this year, with little Georgia, I will not be partaking in that luxury, however I will cherish the many other memories created. Above are some worth avenue staples for your wardrobe as well as some accessories to create the preppy chic, Palm Beach vibe in your home.
From top left clockwise
1. A gorgeous, blue throw pillow in a great Quadrille print - available for purchase.
2. A neutral panama hat pairs perfectly with PB's loud colors
4. A Mark Rothko- not very budget friendly, but Denise & I have great sources for similar items that are so please contact us if interested.
5. A less expensive les bon bons version in a terrific pink.
6. The perfect summer shirt - off the shoulder and linen - what's better?
7. Last, but not least a pink, printed bikini - of course.